- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Are you thinking that Fafi is fluffy?
- Whoop Oop De Boop
- Down For a Ride With the Girl On a Slide
- Is a Room With a View Better Than a Room With Chairs?
- It’s Ben Hall of a Life for This Bush-Ranger
- Lest We Forget Our Trench Art
- The honour of being William Cresswell – Father of the Australian Navy
- Galatea – For She is the One with the Milk White Skin
- Behold the Art of Emil Nolde
- Hail Fair Guinevere
Category Archives: Urban Art
Australian painter, sculptor and teacher John Stuart Dowie was born on 15 January 1915, in the Adelaide suburb of Prospect. He was one of South Australia’s most respected sculptors and his works appear all over Adelaide. One of these include: “Girl on … Continue reading
MYMO aka Mimo Mali, is a multi-disciplinary artist who is a painter, illustrator, muralist, installation and animation artist from Berlin who has shown her work throughout the world in various galleries and museums. She has delivered lectures at a range … Continue reading
“Ethos” is a slender-winged bronze figured sculpture which stands in the Australian capital city of Canberra’s Civic Centre. Sculptured by Tom Bass, “Ethos” symbolizes the Capital’s ‘Spirit of the Community’ and is said to be an expression of the nation’s … Continue reading