- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- I Will Keep an Open Mind – Is It Art or Science?
- Not Sure About You, But, “I Leica His Art”
- Why Not Take Part in Viewing Some Drive-By Art
- Tennyo “Magokoro” – The Goddess of Sincerity
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- The Lady and the Unicorn
- How To Create Some Very Angry Penguins
- Angels We Have Heard on High
- This Berrie Fine Glaswegian Lass Must Not Be Extinguished
- Let’s Celebrate ’88 – All Over Again
Category Archives: Urban Art
The Fitzroy Gardens “Model Tudor Village” in Melbourne was modelled in cement by English artist Edgar Wilson, a 77 year old pensioner who lived in Hamilton Road, Norwood, London, England and carried out the task as his hobby. Over a … Continue reading
Australian painter, sculptor and teacher John Stuart Dowie was born on 15 January 1915, in the Adelaide suburb of Prospect. He was one of South Australia’s most respected sculptors and his works appear all over Adelaide. One of these include: “Girl on … Continue reading
MYMO aka Mimo Mali, is a multi-disciplinary artist who is a painter, illustrator, muralist, installation and animation artist from Berlin who has shown her work throughout the world in various galleries and museums. She has delivered lectures at a range … Continue reading
“Ethos” is a slender-winged bronze figured sculpture which stands in the Australian capital city of Canberra’s Civic Centre. Sculptured by Tom Bass, “Ethos” symbolizes the Capital’s ‘Spirit of the Community’ and is said to be an expression of the nation’s … Continue reading