- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- A Dash of Ash | Up in a Flash
- To Market, To Market, To Buy a Fat Pig
- Why do these remind me of the ICPOTA man with his newspaper cap?
- Some Scenics by Phoenix | The Street Artist
- From Hot Winds to Hayricks, its a Garden Idyll
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- Adam and Eve or Suzanne and André?
- I Don’t Know About You But … I Decline Myself
- Is the Scalpel Mightier Than the Pen?
- Ha-Ha | ‘It’s better than sex’
Tag Archives: #Dublin
St Michan’s Church of Ireland is located in the heart of inner-city Dublin, where worship has existed on this site since 1095, when it was originally built by the Vikings who dedicated it after a Danish bishop. The Church encountered … Continue reading
This is “Garden Green,” an oil on canvas, (1962) which is on display at the Hugh Lane Municipal Gallery of Modern Art, in Dublin. It was painted by the Irish born artist and illustrator, Norah McGuinness. The beauty of “Garden Green,” is … Continue reading
Happy Bloomsday everyone! This is the James Joyce statue which sits on North Earl Street, Dublin. Each year on 16th June, “Joyceans”, celebrate “Bloomsday”. James Joyce was an Irish 20th Century modernist and avant-garde novelist and poet born on 2nd … Continue reading