- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- A Dash of Ash | Up in a Flash
- To Market, To Market, To Buy a Fat Pig
- Why do these remind me of the ICPOTA man with his newspaper cap?
- Some Scenics by Phoenix | The Street Artist
- From Hot Winds to Hayricks, its a Garden Idyll
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- Adam and Eve or Suzanne and André?
- I Don’t Know About You But … I Decline Myself
- Is the Scalpel Mightier Than the Pen?
- Ha-Ha | ‘It’s better than sex’
Tag Archives: #Canberra
Halloween aka Hallowe’en is celebrated each year on 31 October. According to the ancient Celtic calendar, it was observed as the last day of each year, when all witches and warlocks were absent. After the introduction of Christianity, it was … Continue reading
“Ethos” is a slender-winged bronze figured sculpture which stands in the Australian capital city of Canberra’s Civic Centre. Sculptured by Tom Bass, “Ethos” symbolizes the Capital’s ‘Spirit of the Community’ and is said to be an expression of the nation’s … Continue reading
“You better watch out, You better not cry , Better not pout , I’m telling you why, Santa Claus is coming to town“. …and he is not too far away from you. Between himself, his elves and his reindeer, he … Continue reading
… so said Max Dupain… and he continued: “It must incite thought and by its clear statements of actuality, cultivate a sympathetic understanding of men and women and the life they live and create.” Australian modernist photographer, Max or Maxwell … Continue reading