- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- 4EVR Young: Malcolm Young
- It’s a Great Illustration – But No Cigar!
- Knock, Knock, Who’s There?
- The Fate of the Owl My Dear is Ever So Clear to Hear, Due to the Verse and Cheer My Love, From the One and Only Edward Lear
- Agnes Toth: From ‘Man in Cloth’ to Darkest Goth
- Sometimes – Time and Tide Wait For No Man
- There is Nothing Harder at Task for Haida the Mask
- Lotte Lenya and the Ballad of Mack the Knife
- Be Sure to Wear Some Flowers in Your Hair
- Nothing Like Passing Through Air When You Are Feeling a Bit Like ‘Head in the Clouds’
Tag Archives: #Canberra
Halloween aka Hallowe’en is celebrated each year on 31 October. According to the ancient Celtic calendar, it was observed as the last day of each year, when all witches and warlocks were absent. After the introduction of Christianity, it was … Continue reading
“Ethos” is a slender-winged bronze figured sculpture which stands in the Australian capital city of Canberra’s Civic Centre. Sculptured by Tom Bass, “Ethos” symbolizes the Capital’s ‘Spirit of the Community’ and is said to be an expression of the nation’s … Continue reading
“You better watch out, You better not cry , Better not pout , I’m telling you why, Santa Claus is coming to town“. …and he is not too far away from you. Between himself, his elves and his reindeer, he … Continue reading
… so said Max Dupain… and he continued: “It must incite thought and by its clear statements of actuality, cultivate a sympathetic understanding of men and women and the life they live and create.” Australian modernist photographer, Max or Maxwell … Continue reading