- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Bluebirds Fly…
- What Are We Hanging Around For?
- Hey, Flick That Chip Off Your Shoulder
- The Village Life of Hendra Gunawan
- These Tins Really Take the Biscuit!
- Chrissy Amphlett | You’re Not Like the Rest
- These Conor’s Are Probably a Gonner
- Successfully Sensitive | Emotionally Unstable
- Tea for Two and Two for Tea
- Compare the Pair #20 | Every Picture Tells A Story
Tag Archives: #Canberra
Halloween aka Hallowe’en is celebrated each year on 31 October. According to the ancient Celtic calendar, it was observed as the last day of each year, when all witches and warlocks were absent. After the introduction of Christianity, it was … Continue reading
“Ethos” is a slender-winged bronze figured sculpture which stands in the Australian capital city of Canberra’s Civic Centre. Sculptured by Tom Bass, “Ethos” symbolizes the Capital’s ‘Spirit of the Community’ and is said to be an expression of the nation’s … Continue reading
“You better watch out, You better not cry , Better not pout , I’m telling you why, Santa Claus is coming to town“. …and he is not too far away from you. Between himself, his elves and his reindeer, he … Continue reading
… so said Max Dupain… and he continued: “It must incite thought and by its clear statements of actuality, cultivate a sympathetic understanding of men and women and the life they live and create.” Australian modernist photographer, Max or Maxwell … Continue reading