- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Tax on Delivery
- Gerard of the Night (Painter By Day)
- Where the Hammock Swung | When the World Was Young
- Kiss Me Tootsie and Then Do It Over Again
- Feeling a Little Jaded?
- Two Huge Fans of Kempinas’ Art
- Cake Stool or Fake Stool?
- Time Fur Breakfast
- There is Nothing Finer Than the Chimes of the Clinaman
- Katnjupayi Benson | A Tale of Two Sittings
Tag Archives: #Arts
One of these is a photo of the original hanging on the gallery wall – the other is a copy found on the side wall of a former popular department store. So, which one do you prefer? Artist, John Brack … Continue reading
The Cat and the Rat- These two can be found at the Christ Church Cathedral (aka Cathedral of the Holy Trinity) in Dublin. The Cathedral contains the largest crypt (63.4m long) in Britain or Ireland and was constructed between 1172-1173. … Continue reading
René Jules Lalique (6 April 1860, Ay, Marne – 5 May 1945, Paris) was a French glass designer known for his creations of perfume bottles, vases, jewellery, and chandeliers amongst other items. According to Wikipedia, he studied at the Sydenham Art … Continue reading
…so are the immortal words of a great gastronome! Today marks the 13th occurrence of the Edible Book Festival. This is an international event which has been held around April 1 since 2000. (aka The Edible Book Day). Entries for … Continue reading