- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- From Hot Winds to Hayricks, its a Garden Idyll
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- Adam and Eve or Suzanne and André?
- I Don’t Know About You But … I Decline Myself
- Is the Scalpel Mightier Than the Pen?
- Ha-Ha | ‘It’s better than sex’
- Hutton’s Hamming It Up
- Wowed By the Cloud
- Here Comes the Bride
- Walk Softly Witch! You Are Wanted by Carter Brown
Tag Archives: #Arts
One of these is a photo of the original hanging on the gallery wall – the other is a copy found on the side wall of a former popular department store. So, which one do you prefer? Artist, John Brack … Continue reading
The Cat and the Rat- These two can be found at the Christ Church Cathedral (aka Cathedral of the Holy Trinity) in Dublin. The Cathedral contains the largest crypt (63.4m long) in Britain or Ireland and was constructed between 1172-1173. … Continue reading
René Jules Lalique (6 April 1860, Ay, Marne – 5 May 1945, Paris) was a French glass designer known for his creations of perfume bottles, vases, jewellery, and chandeliers amongst other items. According to Wikipedia, he studied at the Sydenham Art … Continue reading
…so are the immortal words of a great gastronome! Today marks the 13th occurrence of the Edible Book Festival. This is an international event which has been held around April 1 since 2000. (aka The Edible Book Day). Entries for … Continue reading