Follow Blog via Email
- With Dior’s Bar Suit | She’s Got ‘The Look’
- How to assume an Azuma pose
- Some tales on behalf of the great Longstaff
- I’ve had eNufevaH | Let’s HaveFuN!
- Picasso’s Last Words | Drink to Me, Drink to My Health
- Alan D Baker | Art Was His Life
- What do Two Drinkers and a Hypochondriac Have in Common?
- Get Your Togs Off | Swimsuits Are Optional
- The Presentation, Sir Lancelot and the Wise Virgins
- O’Brien’s Sacred Music of Colour
Tag Archives: Lewis Carroll
[James Sant (1820-1916) The Lesson oil on canvas 89 cm Royal Academy] British portrait painter and Royal Academy member James Sant (1820–1916) was born in Croydon, Surrey. His main tutors were John Varley and Augustus Wall Callcott. Sant was elected … Continue reading
Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll is celebrating its 150th anniversary of publication. The depictions shown here are from an edition which was illustrated by A.H. Watson, aka Alice Helena Watson who was born … Continue reading