- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Take Potluck or be Thunderstruck
- Tax on Delivery
- Gerard of the Night (Painter By Day)
- Where the Hammock Swung | When the World Was Young
- Kiss Me Tootsie and Then Do It Over Again
- Feeling a Little Jaded?
- Two Huge Fans of Kempinas’ Art
- Cake Stool or Fake Stool?
- Time Fur Breakfast
- There is Nothing Finer Than the Chimes of the Clinaman
Tag Archives: #Artist
Belgian painter Adrien-Jean Le Mayeur de Merpes was born in Brussels on 9 February 1880. He left Europe in 1932 and travelled to Bali where he remained for the rest of his life. Le Mayeur De Merpes was fascinated with … Continue reading
Aristide Maillol – La Femme a L’ombrelle. c.1895-1900, oil on canvas, 193x149cm. French sculptor, painter and print-maker Aristide Joseph Bonaventure Maillol was born on December 8, 1861 in Banyuls-sur-Mer, Roussillon. He decided at an early age to become a painter … Continue reading
Antoine Blanchard (1910-1988) Grand Boulevard Paris (oil on canvas 38x76cm). Antoine Blanchard is the pseudonym for French artist Marcel Masson who was born on 15 November 1910 in a small village near the banks of the Loire. Blanchard received his initial artistic training at … Continue reading
Fiona Murphy is a Melbourne-based contemporary artist and ceramicist. She graduated with a Dip. Art & Design (1980); Grad. Dip. Fine Art (1985); Grad. Dip. Ed. (1993) and Master of Fine Art (2007) from Monash University, Melbourne. She was the … Continue reading