- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Sporadic Braddock | Is Hardly Nomadic
- Ring Ring Why Don’t You Give Me a Call?
- One Man’s Junk is Another Man’s Treasure
- Not the Blue Poles You Were Perhaps Thinking Of?
- Don’t Be Put Off By Putos
- A Great Combi-Nation of VW Art
- I’ve Been Itching to Show You These for Some Time
- Luna Park | Just for Fun
- Never Debate the Art of DVATE
- Heesco | Paradiso – How Could He Be So
Tag Archives: #Artist
Belgian painter Adrien-Jean Le Mayeur de Merpes was born in Brussels on 9 February 1880. He left Europe in 1932 and travelled to Bali where he remained for the rest of his life. Le Mayeur De Merpes was fascinated with … Continue reading
Aristide Maillol – La Femme a L’ombrelle. c.1895-1900, oil on canvas, 193x149cm. French sculptor, painter and print-maker Aristide Joseph Bonaventure Maillol was born on December 8, 1861 in Banyuls-sur-Mer, Roussillon. He decided at an early age to become a painter … Continue reading
Antoine Blanchard (1910-1988) Grand Boulevard Paris (oil on canvas 38x76cm). Antoine Blanchard is the pseudonym for French artist Marcel Masson who was born on 15 November 1910 in a small village near the banks of the Loire. Blanchard received his initial artistic training at … Continue reading
Fiona Murphy is a Melbourne-based contemporary artist and ceramicist. She graduated with a Dip. Art & Design (1980); Grad. Dip. Fine Art (1985); Grad. Dip. Ed. (1993) and Master of Fine Art (2007) from Monash University, Melbourne. She was the … Continue reading