Follow Blog via Email
- I C215 is a French Street Artist
- With Dior’s Bar Suit | She’s Got ‘The Look’
- How to assume an Azuma pose
- Some tales on behalf of the great Longstaff
- I’ve had eNufevaH | Let’s HaveFuN!
- Picasso’s Last Words | Drink to Me, Drink to My Health
- Alan D Baker | Art Was His Life
- What do Two Drinkers and a Hypochondriac Have in Common?
- Get Your Togs Off | Swimsuits Are Optional
- The Presentation, Sir Lancelot and the Wise Virgins
Tag Archives: #Artist
Belgian painter Adrien-Jean Le Mayeur de Merpes was born in Brussels on 9 February 1880. He left Europe in 1932 and travelled to Bali where he remained for the rest of his life. Le Mayeur De Merpes was fascinated with … Continue reading
Aristide Maillol – La Femme a L’ombrelle. c.1895-1900, oil on canvas, 193x149cm. French sculptor, painter and print-maker Aristide Joseph Bonaventure Maillol was born on December 8, 1861 in Banyuls-sur-Mer, Roussillon. He decided at an early age to become a painter … Continue reading
Antoine Blanchard (1910-1988) Grand Boulevard Paris (oil on canvas 38x76cm). Antoine Blanchard is the pseudonym for French artist Marcel Masson who was born on 15 November 1910 in a small village near the banks of the Loire. Blanchard received his initial artistic training at … Continue reading
Fiona Murphy is a Melbourne-based contemporary artist and ceramicist. She graduated with a Dip. Art & Design (1980); Grad. Dip. Fine Art (1985); Grad. Dip. Ed. (1993) and Master of Fine Art (2007) from Monash University, Melbourne. She was the … Continue reading