- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- 4EVR Young: Malcolm Young
- It’s a Great Illustration – But No Cigar!
- Knock, Knock, Who’s There?
- The Fate of the Owl My Dear is Ever So Clear to Hear, Due to the Verse and Cheer My Love, From the One and Only Edward Lear
- Agnes Toth: From ‘Man in Cloth’ to Darkest Goth
- Sometimes – Time and Tide Wait For No Man
- There is Nothing Harder at Task for Haida the Mask
- Lotte Lenya and the Ballad of Mack the Knife
- Be Sure to Wear Some Flowers in Your Hair
- Nothing Like Passing Through Air When You Are Feeling a Bit Like ‘Head in the Clouds’
Tag Archives: #Artist
Aristide Maillol – La Femme a L’ombrelle. c.1895-1900, oil on canvas, 193x149cm. French sculptor, painter and print-maker Aristide Joseph Bonaventure Maillol was born on December 8, 1861 in Banyuls-sur-Mer, Roussillon. He decided at an early age to become a painter … Continue reading
Antoine Blanchard (1910-1988) Grand Boulevard Paris (oil on canvas 38x76cm). Antoine Blanchard is the pseudonym for French artist Marcel Masson who was born on 15 November 1910 in a small village near the banks of the Loire. Blanchard received his initial artistic training at … Continue reading
Fiona Murphy is a Melbourne-based contemporary artist and ceramicist. She graduated with a Dip. Art & Design (1980); Grad. Dip. Fine Art (1985); Grad. Dip. Ed. (1993) and Master of Fine Art (2007) from Monash University, Melbourne. She was the … Continue reading