- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- 4EVR Young: Malcolm Young
- It’s a Great Illustration – But No Cigar!
- Knock, Knock, Who’s There?
- The Fate of the Owl My Dear is Ever So Clear to Hear, Due to the Verse and Cheer My Love, From the One and Only Edward Lear
- Agnes Toth: From ‘Man in Cloth’ to Darkest Goth
- Sometimes – Time and Tide Wait For No Man
- There is Nothing Harder at Task for Haida the Mask
- Lotte Lenya and the Ballad of Mack the Knife
- Be Sure to Wear Some Flowers in Your Hair
- Nothing Like Passing Through Air When You Are Feeling a Bit Like ‘Head in the Clouds’
Tag Archives: #Textiles
On 25 April, 2016 Australia and New Zealand celebrated ANZAC Day joint war and conflict commemorations, with a special emphasis on the celebration of the Australian involvement in the Vietnam Veterans 50th Anniversary of the Battle of Long Tan, in … Continue reading
Jigsaw is a clothing retailer with outlets in Britain, the United States and an independent licencee in Australia. Formerly only a women’s clothier, Jigsaw launched their menswear range in 2012. The company is based on Mortlake Road in Kew, south west London and has 47 outlets across … Continue reading
If you’re a “girly” girl like me, you will be sobbing into your lace and bead-trimmed floral hanky. Australian fashion designer Alannah Hill, has announced splitsville from her label “Alannah Hill“, which she started nearly 20 years ago. What once … Continue reading