- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- The Very Model of a Tudor Village
- The Artist of The Court Ball at Hofburg is no ‘Gause-ing’ Game
- Are you thinking that Fafi is fluffy?
- Whoop Oop De Boop
- Down For a Ride With the Girl On a Slide
- Is a Room With a View Better Than a Room With Chairs?
- It’s Ben Hall of a Life for This Bush-Ranger
- Lest We Forget Our Trench Art
- The honour of being William Cresswell – Father of the Australian Navy
- Galatea – For She is the One with the Milk White Skin
Tag Archives: #Textiles
On 25 April, 2016 Australia and New Zealand celebrated ANZAC Day joint war and conflict commemorations, with a special emphasis on the celebration of the Australian involvement in the Vietnam Veterans 50th Anniversary of the Battle of Long Tan, in … Continue reading
Jigsaw is a clothing retailer with outlets in Britain, the United States and an independent licencee in Australia. Formerly only a women’s clothier, Jigsaw launched their menswear range in 2012. The company is based on Mortlake Road in Kew, south west London and has 47 outlets across … Continue reading
Tapestry is a form of textile art, traditionally woven on a vertical loom. It is composed of two sets of interlaced threads, those running parallel to the length (called the warp); and those running to the parallel of the width … Continue reading
If you’re a “girly” girl like me, you will be sobbing into your lace and bead-trimmed floral hanky. Australian fashion designer Alannah Hill, has announced splitsville from her label “Alannah Hill“, which she started nearly 20 years ago. What once … Continue reading