- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Vanity vs The Beautiful Lady Without Mercy
- Take Potluck or be Thunderstruck
- Tax on Delivery
- Gerard of the Night (Painter By Day)
- Where the Hammock Swung | When the World Was Young
- Kiss Me Tootsie and Then Do It Over Again
- Feeling a Little Jaded?
- Two Huge Fans of Kempinas’ Art
- Cake Stool or Fake Stool?
- Time Fur Breakfast
Tag Archives: #Installations
Paola Pivi (b. 1971 in Milan, Italy) is an Italian multi-media artist who lives and works in Anchorage, Alaska. In her work, she uses a wide range of art techniques, such as photography, sculpture and performance. Some of her works … Continue reading
With my most sincerest apologies to installation sculptor, Konstantin Dimopoulos, I must confess I just don’t get – “Red Centre”. According to Dimopoulos, Red Centre (2006) represents fire, the natural force that both destroys and regenerates; and is seen as an … Continue reading