Follow Blog via Email
- With Dior’s Bar Suit | She’s Got ‘The Look’
- How to assume an Azuma pose
- Some tales on behalf of the great Longstaff
- I’ve had eNufevaH | Let’s HaveFuN!
- Picasso’s Last Words | Drink to Me, Drink to My Health
- Alan D Baker | Art Was His Life
- What do Two Drinkers and a Hypochondriac Have in Common?
- Get Your Togs Off | Swimsuits Are Optional
- The Presentation, Sir Lancelot and the Wise Virgins
- O’Brien’s Sacred Music of Colour
Tag Archives: conceptual art
Japanese artist On Kawara (December 24, 1932 – July 10, 2014) was a Japanese conceptual artist who lived in New York City from 1965. Kawara belonged to a broadly international generation of conceptual artists that began to emerge in the … Continue reading
What is Painting [Synthetic polymer paint on canvas (1966-1968) MoMA] Do you sense how all the parts of a good picture are involved with each other, not just placed side by side? Art is a creation for the eye and … Continue reading
[Above images: Architecture of the Heart #1 and #2 (2008-2012) Duratran, powder coated light box 96 cm x 62 cm] Australian conceptual artist, Greer Honeywill (born 1945 in Adelaide, South Australia), studied art at the South Australian School of Art … Continue reading