- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Are you thinking that Fafi is fluffy?
- Whoop Oop De Boop
- Down For a Ride With the Girl On a Slide
- Is a Room With a View Better Than a Room With Chairs?
- It’s Ben Hall of a Life for This Bush-Ranger
- Lest We Forget Our Trench Art
- The honour of being William Cresswell – Father of the Australian Navy
- Galatea – For She is the One with the Milk White Skin
- Behold the Art of Emil Nolde
- Hail Fair Guinevere
Tag Archives: #ArtDeco
The fashion plate featured here is one of Jean Patou’s “mantles” as advertised in the “Art Gout Beaute” fashion magazine ca. 1922 Art-Gout-Beaute (aka “Art, Good Taste and Beauty“) ran from the 1920s-1930s. Considered more “vogue than Vogue,” this expensive … Continue reading
Paul Colin was a Junerian. He was born on 27th June 1892 in Nancy, France – and died on 18th June 1985 in Nogent-sur-Marne, 8 days before his 93rd birthday. Colin was a famous French theater set, costume and poster … Continue reading