- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Bluebirds Fly…
- What Are We Hanging Around For?
- Hey, Flick That Chip Off Your Shoulder
- The Village Life of Hendra Gunawan
- These Tins Really Take the Biscuit!
- Chrissy Amphlett | You’re Not Like the Rest
- These Conor’s Are Probably a Gonner
- Successfully Sensitive | Emotionally Unstable
- Tea for Two and Two for Tea
- Compare the Pair #20 | Every Picture Tells A Story
Tag Archives: #ArtDeco
The fashion plate featured here is one of Jean Patou’s “mantles” as advertised in the “Art Gout Beaute” fashion magazine ca. 1922 Art-Gout-Beaute (aka “Art, Good Taste and Beauty“) ran from the 1920s-1930s. Considered more “vogue than Vogue,” this expensive … Continue reading
Paul Colin was a Junerian. He was born on 27th June 1892 in Nancy, France – and died on 18th June 1985 in Nogent-sur-Marne, 8 days before his 93rd birthday. Colin was a famous French theater set, costume and poster … Continue reading