- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- A Dash of Ash | Up in a Flash
- To Market, To Market, To Buy a Fat Pig
- Why do these remind me of the ICPOTA man with his newspaper cap?
- Some Scenics by Phoenix | The Street Artist
- From Hot Winds to Hayricks, its a Garden Idyll
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- Adam and Eve or Suzanne and André?
- I Don’t Know About You But … I Decline Myself
- Is the Scalpel Mightier Than the Pen?
- Ha-Ha | ‘It’s better than sex’
Tag Archives: #ArtDeco
The fashion plate featured here is one of Jean Patou’s “mantles” as advertised in the “Art Gout Beaute” fashion magazine ca. 1922 Art-Gout-Beaute (aka “Art, Good Taste and Beauty“) ran from the 1920s-1930s. Considered more “vogue than Vogue,” this expensive … Continue reading
Paul Colin was a Junerian. He was born on 27th June 1892 in Nancy, France – and died on 18th June 1985 in Nogent-sur-Marne, 8 days before his 93rd birthday. Colin was a famous French theater set, costume and poster … Continue reading