- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Bluebirds Fly…
- What Are We Hanging Around For?
- Hey, Flick That Chip Off Your Shoulder
- The Village Life of Hendra Gunawan
- These Tins Really Take the Biscuit!
- Chrissy Amphlett | You’re Not Like the Rest
- These Conor’s Are Probably a Gonner
- Successfully Sensitive | Emotionally Unstable
- Tea for Two and Two for Tea
- Compare the Pair #20 | Every Picture Tells A Story
Tag Archives: RubbishArt
Don’t get me wrong! Not for one moment am I saying that Peter Trusler’s art is rubbish, but I love the use of rubbish within Peter Trusler’s art! Especially the inclusion of a discarded, empty Cheezels bag. (Def: highly cheesy … Continue reading
Yes, every year the news is full of how much the average person spends on Christmas, whether it be food, presents or decorations. Here’s a handy hint on saving on Christmas decorations and re-using your resources in new and creative … Continue reading
What’s with the preponderance for seeing abandoned shoes or footwear wherever you go? and why is it most often, one lonely piece? Look around and you will quickly see that there are plenty of singular shoes, runners, thongs, sandals, or … Continue reading
You know when Christmas is over – that’s when you see the dead or dying Christmas trees, discarded from the family home and thrown onto the suburban nature or communal strip. By this stage they have gone brown, the needles … Continue reading