- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Let’s Celebrate ’88 – All Over Again
- This Proves That Hele’s the Real Deal
- The “Sage of the Wilderness” was born in the Kitchen
- Dreams are Ten a Penny for Thomas McKenney
- Have You Met ‘The Met’ Yet?
- The Foreman of British Illustration
- Callooh! Callay! for Calouste is Okay
- Re: Deeming – Not Redeeming!
- The Very Model of a Tudor Village
- The Artist of The Court Ball at Hofburg is no ‘Gause-ing’ Game
Tag Archives: RubbishArt
Don’t get me wrong! Not for one moment am I saying that Peter Trusler’s art is rubbish, but I love the use of rubbish within Peter Trusler’s art! Especially the inclusion of a discarded, empty Cheezels bag. (Def: highly cheesy … Continue reading
Yes, every year the news is full of how much the average person spends on Christmas, whether it be food, presents or decorations. Here’s a handy hint on saving on Christmas decorations and re-using your resources in new and creative … Continue reading
What’s with the preponderance for seeing abandoned shoes or footwear wherever you go? and why is it most often, one lonely piece? Look around and you will quickly see that there are plenty of singular shoes, runners, thongs, sandals, or … Continue reading
You know when Christmas is over – that’s when you see the dead or dying Christmas trees, discarded from the family home and thrown onto the suburban nature or communal strip. By this stage they have gone brown, the needles … Continue reading