- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Take Potluck or be Thunderstruck
- Tax on Delivery
- Gerard of the Night (Painter By Day)
- Where the Hammock Swung | When the World Was Young
- Kiss Me Tootsie and Then Do It Over Again
- Feeling a Little Jaded?
- Two Huge Fans of Kempinas’ Art
- Cake Stool or Fake Stool?
- Time Fur Breakfast
- There is Nothing Finer Than the Chimes of the Clinaman
Tag Archives: #Christmas
This is left over from last Christmas in Melbourne’s Hosier Lane – entitled “I’ll Empty Your Sack.” I chose not to show it last year because I thought it too rude: but I haven’t seen anything Christmas-sy in the street … Continue reading
“Under the Mistletoe” by Edward Frederick Brewtnall (1846-1902). “Now all my days are trances, And all my nightly dreams Are where thy grey eye glances, And where thy footstep gleams – In what ethereal dances By what eternal streams!” -Edgar … Continue reading
Here’s an early nod to Christmas. Snow-domes aka snow-globes, snow-storms or water-globes are spheres enclosed with water where the water serves as the medium through which the “snow” falls. Snow-domes first appeared at the Paris Universal Expo of 1878, and … Continue reading