- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- A Dash of Ash | Up in a Flash
- To Market, To Market, To Buy a Fat Pig
- Why do these remind me of the ICPOTA man with his newspaper cap?
- Some Scenics by Phoenix | The Street Artist
- From Hot Winds to Hayricks, its a Garden Idyll
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- Adam and Eve or Suzanne and André?
- I Don’t Know About You But … I Decline Myself
- Is the Scalpel Mightier Than the Pen?
- Ha-Ha | ‘It’s better than sex’
Tag Archives: Australian artists
[Mrs. Conder (Portrait of Stella)], [Garden Idyll (ca.1906) 65.2 cm x 75.5 cm], [Hot Wind (1881) oil on board 29 cm x 75 cm] and [Hayricks in Giverny oil on canvas]. English-born painter, lithographer and designer Charles Edward Conder was … Continue reading
[Sea Country Spirits (2015-2016) consists of 32 sculptures of spirits, of takorra (sky) beeyak (land) and warri (sea); from Wathaurong country, which Jenny presents as a rhythmical dance of animated spirit forms of different scales, made from copper wire, tree … Continue reading
[Greg Warburton Self-portrait in Da Vinci T-shirt (2003) acrylic and charcoal and conte on paper on timber 180 x 120 cm.] Greg Warburton (born 1952), trained at Hornsby Technical College and Alexander Mackie College in the 1970s. From 1974 to … Continue reading
[Badtjala people, Wondunna clan, Maryborough Queensland synthetic inks on textile- 7 robes with hoods] Fiona Foley (born 1964) is a contemporary Indigenous Australian artist from Badtjala, Fraser Island, Queensland. She studied at the Sydney College of the Arts, and as … Continue reading