- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Bluebirds Fly…
- What Are We Hanging Around For?
- Hey, Flick That Chip Off Your Shoulder
- The Village Life of Hendra Gunawan
- These Tins Really Take the Biscuit!
- Chrissy Amphlett | You’re Not Like the Rest
- These Conor’s Are Probably a Gonner
- Successfully Sensitive | Emotionally Unstable
- Tea for Two and Two for Tea
- Compare the Pair #20 | Every Picture Tells A Story
Tag Archives: Australian artists
[Sea Country Spirits (2015-2016) consists of 32 sculptures of spirits, of takorra (sky) beeyak (land) and warri (sea); from Wathaurong country, which Jenny presents as a rhythmical dance of animated spirit forms of different scales, made from copper wire, tree … Continue reading
[Greg Warburton Self-portrait in Da Vinci T-shirt (2003) acrylic and charcoal and conte on paper on timber 180 x 120 cm.] Greg Warburton (born 1952), trained at Hornsby Technical College and Alexander Mackie College in the 1970s. From 1974 to … Continue reading
[Badtjala people, Wondunna clan, Maryborough Queensland synthetic inks on textile- 7 robes with hoods] Fiona Foley (born 1964) is a contemporary Indigenous Australian artist from Badtjala, Fraser Island, Queensland. She studied at the Sydney College of the Arts, and as … Continue reading