- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Dont’ Be So Harsh | Let’s Get with Scott Marsh
- The Mistresses of Fontainebleau
- Here’s a Chunk of Drewfunk
- I Allus Has Wan At Eleven
- UNeeda Shida Fix?
- These Are No Fakes | These Are Real Thake’s
- Sporadic Braddock | Is Hardly Nomadic
- Ring Ring Why Don’t You Give Me a Call?
- One Man’s Junk is Another Man’s Treasure
- Not the Blue Poles You Were Perhaps Thinking Of?
Tag Archives: fin-de-siècle
[Images: Allegory to Spring (Portrait of Gladys Manifold) oil on canvas (1902); The Drover (1912) Bendigo Art Gallery] Walter Herbert Withers was an Australian landscape artist and a member of the Heidelberg School of Australian Impressionists (The Heidelberg School) along … Continue reading
Featured above is “The Sunbath,” (1913) oil on canvas by Australian artist Rupert Charles Wulsten Bunny; who was born on the 29th September 1864. Rupert Bunny achieved success and critical acclaim as an expatriate in fin-de-siècle in Paris and received … Continue reading