- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Some Scenics by Phoenix | The Street Artist
- From Hot Winds to Hayricks, its a Garden Idyll
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- Adam and Eve or Suzanne and André?
- I Don’t Know About You But … I Decline Myself
- Is the Scalpel Mightier Than the Pen?
- Ha-Ha | ‘It’s better than sex’
- Hutton’s Hamming It Up
- Wowed By the Cloud
- Here Comes the Bride
Tag Archives: Paris Exposition Universelle
Featured above is “The Sunbath,” (1913) oil on canvas by Australian artist Rupert Charles Wulsten Bunny; who was born on the 29th September 1864. Rupert Bunny achieved success and critical acclaim as an expatriate in fin-de-siècle in Paris and received … Continue reading