- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Sacre Couer – Sacre Bleu
- Viva Vivat Bohmen
- Bear With Me – You’ll Adore These
- I Will Keep an Open Mind – Is It Art or Science?
- Not Sure About You, But, “I Leica His Art”
- Why Not Take Part in Viewing Some Drive-By Art
- Tennyo “Magokoro” – The Goddess of Sincerity
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- The Lady and the Unicorn
- How To Create Some Very Angry Penguins
Tag Archives: Architecture
According to the latest news – tonight is the 40th birthday celebration of the Sydney Opera House, an iconic Australian landmark which has been described as one of the 20th Century’s “Wonders of the World“. So, I thought I would … Continue reading
Went down to my local patisserie “Gateaux” to buy a celebratory slice of cake (for a friend’s birthday). The shop was getting ready for Bastille Day celebrations, so I thought it was time to salute La Tour Eiffel. Any visitor … Continue reading
Ieoh Ming Pei (born April 26, 1917), aka I. M. Pei, is a prominent Chinese American architect. He was born in Guangzhou (Canton) and raised in Hong Kong and Shanghai. In 1935, he moved to the US and enrolled in the … Continue reading
Lucerne’s Chapel Bridge (or in German – Kapellbrücke) is a charming covered wooden footbridge which crosses the Reuss River over Lucerne, Switzerland. The bridge was named after St. Peter’s Chapel and its uniqueness and popularity is due to its exquisite, triangular … Continue reading