- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- From Hot Winds to Hayricks, its a Garden Idyll
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- Adam and Eve or Suzanne and André?
- I Don’t Know About You But … I Decline Myself
- Is the Scalpel Mightier Than the Pen?
- Ha-Ha | ‘It’s better than sex’
- Hutton’s Hamming It Up
- Wowed By the Cloud
- Here Comes the Bride
- Walk Softly Witch! You Are Wanted by Carter Brown
Tag Archives: #YarnBombing
Can you spot the difference? One is considered art and the other is not. For example, both involve abandoned supermarket trolleys. If nothing else, both examples could be seen as a form of ‘still life’. However, the first example is … Continue reading
Yarn bombing or yarn storming, is also known as guerrilla knitting, urban knitting or graffiti knitting. It includes colourful displays of knitted or crocheted yarn or fibre attached to ordinary objects in the street. Often these yarn installations (bombs or … Continue reading
Yarn bombing and guerrilla knitting can be cool. Our suburb was recently bombed overnight and the outcome is fantastic. There are various forms of bombing. I’ve seen lace around trees, crochet and knitted objects surrounding parking meters and road signs. … Continue reading