- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Here’s a Chunk of Drewfunk
- I Allus Has Wan At Eleven
- UNeeda Shida Fix?
- These Are No Fakes | These Are Real Thake’s
- Sporadic Braddock | Is Hardly Nomadic
- Ring Ring Why Don’t You Give Me a Call?
- One Man’s Junk is Another Man’s Treasure
- Not the Blue Poles You Were Perhaps Thinking Of?
- Don’t Be Put Off By Putos
- A Great Combi-Nation of VW Art
Tag Archives: #YarnBombing
Can you spot the difference? One is considered art and the other is not. For example, both involve abandoned supermarket trolleys. If nothing else, both examples could be seen as a form of ‘still life’. However, the first example is … Continue reading
Yarn bombing or yarn storming, is also known as guerrilla knitting, urban knitting or graffiti knitting. It includes colourful displays of knitted or crocheted yarn or fibre attached to ordinary objects in the street. Often these yarn installations (bombs or … Continue reading
Yarn bombing and guerrilla knitting can be cool. Our suburb was recently bombed overnight and the outcome is fantastic. There are various forms of bombing. I’ve seen lace around trees, crochet and knitted objects surrounding parking meters and road signs. … Continue reading