- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Let’s Celebrate ’88 – All Over Again
- This Proves That Hele’s the Real Deal
- The “Sage of the Wilderness” was born in the Kitchen
- Dreams are Ten a Penny for Thomas McKenney
- Have You Met ‘The Met’ Yet?
- The Foreman of British Illustration
- Callooh! Callay! for Calouste is Okay
- Re: Deeming – Not Redeeming!
- The Very Model of a Tudor Village
- The Artist of The Court Ball at Hofburg is no ‘Gause-ing’ Game
Tag Archives: #EdibleArt
These wonderful delicacies are from the front window of the superlative Hopetoun Tea Rooms, in the Block Arcade, Melbourne. A visit to this city is not complete until you have secured either a luncheon spot or afternoon tea spot at … Continue reading
Must admit, I have just come back from attending a wonderful annual event. Not only does April 1 represent ‘April Fool’s Day‘ but it also marks the return of the ‘International Edible Book Festival‘ which is now in its 14th … Continue reading
…so are the immortal words of a great gastronome! Today marks the 13th occurrence of the Edible Book Festival. This is an international event which has been held around April 1 since 2000. (aka The Edible Book Day). Entries for … Continue reading