- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Are you thinking that Fafi is fluffy?
- Whoop Oop De Boop
- Down For a Ride With the Girl On a Slide
- Is a Room With a View Better Than a Room With Chairs?
- It’s Ben Hall of a Life for This Bush-Ranger
- Lest We Forget Our Trench Art
- The honour of being William Cresswell – Father of the Australian Navy
- Galatea – For She is the One with the Milk White Skin
- Behold the Art of Emil Nolde
- Hail Fair Guinevere
Tag Archives: #EdibleArt
These wonderful delicacies are from the front window of the superlative Hopetoun Tea Rooms, in the Block Arcade, Melbourne. A visit to this city is not complete until you have secured either a luncheon spot or afternoon tea spot at … Continue reading
Must admit, I have just come back from attending a wonderful annual event. Not only does April 1 represent ‘April Fool’s Day‘ but it also marks the return of the ‘International Edible Book Festival‘ which is now in its 14th … Continue reading
…so are the immortal words of a great gastronome! Today marks the 13th occurrence of the Edible Book Festival. This is an international event which has been held around April 1 since 2000. (aka The Edible Book Day). Entries for … Continue reading