- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Wowed By the Cloud
- Here Comes the Bride
- Walk Softly Witch! You Are Wanted by Carter Brown
- Hop To It | The Tale of Aurora and Tithonus
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Bluebirds Fly…
- What Are We Hanging Around For?
- Hey, Flick That Chip Off Your Shoulder
- The Village Life of Hendra Gunawan
- These Tins Really Take the Biscuit!
- Chrissy Amphlett | You’re Not Like the Rest
Tag Archives: Ha-Ha
One of the greatest catch-phrases of the 20th century was “Where were you when JFK was killed?”, which was not to be surpassed until the death of Diana, Princess of Wales, when a similar question was asked – “Where were … Continue reading
Apparently it was 20 years ago, on or around 17 April, when a young indigenous, Aboriginal football player made history in a stance against racism both ‘in sport’ and in general. The occasion was a tough match against his team … Continue reading