- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Are you thinking that Fafi is fluffy?
- Whoop Oop De Boop
- Down For a Ride With the Girl On a Slide
- Is a Room With a View Better Than a Room With Chairs?
- It’s Ben Hall of a Life for This Bush-Ranger
- Lest We Forget Our Trench Art
- The honour of being William Cresswell – Father of the Australian Navy
- Galatea – For She is the One with the Milk White Skin
- Behold the Art of Emil Nolde
- Hail Fair Guinevere
Tag Archives: Ha-Ha
One of the greatest catch-phrases of the 20th century was “Where were you when JFK was killed?”, which was not to be surpassed until the death of Diana, Princess of Wales, when a similar question was asked – “Where were … Continue reading
Apparently it was 20 years ago, on or around 17 April, when a young indigenous, Aboriginal football player made history in a stance against racism both ‘in sport’ and in general. The occasion was a tough match against his team … Continue reading