- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Here’s a Chunk of Drewfunk
- I Allus Has Wan At Eleven
- UNeeda Shida Fix?
- These Are No Fakes | These Are Real Thake’s
- Sporadic Braddock | Is Hardly Nomadic
- Ring Ring Why Don’t You Give Me a Call?
- One Man’s Junk is Another Man’s Treasure
- Not the Blue Poles You Were Perhaps Thinking Of?
- Don’t Be Put Off By Putos
- A Great Combi-Nation of VW Art
Tag Archives: grafitti
I found the following information about Alice from her own website and biography. Alice Pasquini is a visual artist from Rome who works as an illustrator, set designer and painter. She has worked in England, France and Spain since graduating … Continue reading
Swoon is a Brooklyn based street artist who uses paste-ups or wheaties for street art exhibits. Caledonia Dance Curry, (aka Swoon) was born in 1978 in New London, Connecticut and raised in Daytona Beach, Florida. She studied painting at the … Continue reading
There’s a huge variety of items that can be covered in paste-up art. This includes posters,wheat-pastes or wheaties, or slap up or slaps. Here’s an example of how quickly you can slap up a piece. Website | About | … Continue reading
In the ’80s a lot of tagging wasn’t as artistic or ‘considered’ as it is today. Basically you just got a spray cannon and went for it. Here is the female toilet area at my local station. Hard to work … Continue reading
A long-standing local stencil artist of great admiration is HaHa (born 1972). He has stenciled a great number of items around the walls. He also trades by his real name as Regan Tamanui (artist). This ran in Hosier Lane for … Continue reading
I guess this comes from the file ‘101 uses for a rubber glove’. For more examples see “Questionable Art – The Bad” Website | About | Facebook | Twitter “Is It Art?”