- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Sacre Couer – Sacre Bleu
- Viva Vivat Bohmen
- Bear With Me – You’ll Adore These
- I Will Keep an Open Mind – Is It Art or Science?
- Not Sure About You, But, “I Leica His Art”
- Why Not Take Part in Viewing Some Drive-By Art
- Tennyo “Magokoro” – The Goddess of Sincerity
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- The Lady and the Unicorn
- How To Create Some Very Angry Penguins
Tag Archives: grafitti
I found the following information about Alice from her own website and biography. Alice Pasquini is a visual artist from Rome who works as an illustrator, set designer and painter. She has worked in England, France and Spain since graduating … Continue reading
Swoon is a Brooklyn based street artist who uses paste-ups or wheaties for street art exhibits. Caledonia Dance Curry, (aka Swoon) was born in 1978 in New London, Connecticut and raised in Daytona Beach, Florida. She studied painting at the … Continue reading
There’s a huge variety of items that can be covered in paste-up art. This includes posters,wheat-pastes or wheaties, or slap up or slaps. Here’s an example of how quickly you can slap up a piece.
In the ’80s a lot of tagging wasn’t as artistic or ‘considered’ as it is today. Basically you just got a spray cannon and went for it. Here is the female toilet area at my local station. Hard to work … Continue reading
A long-standing local stencil artist of great admiration is HaHa. He has stenciled a great number of items around the walls. He also trades by his real name as Regan Tamanui (artist). This ran in Hosier Lane for quite some … Continue reading
I guess this comes from the file ‘101 uses for a rubber glove’. For more examples see “Questionable Art – The Bad“