In the ’80s a lot of tagging wasn’t as artistic or ‘considered’ as it is today. Basically you just got a spray cannon and went for it. Here is the female toilet area at my local station. Hard to work out where one lot begins and another ends. What ever happened to the simple ‘Foo Was Here’ outline? This is truly Questionable Art and out the three categories, it gets ‘The Ugly’ award. There are other examples on ‘The Ugly‘ page.
- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Chloe and The Grasshopper – Two of a Kind
- Grainger’s Toweling Fashion Changer – Has a Dry Sense of Humour
- Is This the First Picture of a Young Street Artist at Work?
- Bathroom Blues? Let Freddie the Frog Come to the Rescue On Demand
- Compare the Pair #17 | The Tale of Two Fridges
- Bali Hai! This is Why
- Enter the Dragon – How Clawsome
- To Light a Candle is To Cast a Shadow
- An Example of A Rare Chandel-Deer
- Compare the Pair #16 | Time to Bring Home the Bacon