In the ’80s a lot of tagging wasn’t as artistic or ‘considered’ as it is today. Basically you just got a spray cannon and went for it. Here is the female toilet area at my local station. Hard to work out where one lot begins and another ends. What ever happened to the simple ‘Foo Was Here’ outline? This is truly Questionable Art and out the three categories, it gets ‘The Ugly’ award. There are other examples on ‘The Ugly‘ page.
- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- The honour of being William Cresswell – Father of the Australian Navy
- Galatea – For She is the One with the Milk White Skin
- Behold the Art of Emil Nolde
- Hail Fair Guinevere
- Something Tells Me I’m Into Something Good
- There’s a Bear Out There… and What The Steiff Would I Know!
- Fantasy That – It’s Hansson’s Magician’s Hat
- Compare the Pair #15: Compare the Chair
- Poseidon’s Adventures are de Gheyn For
- This bird in hand is no burden had- Long Live the King!