In the ’80s a lot of tagging wasn’t as artistic or ‘considered’ as it is today. Basically you just got a spray cannon and went for it. Here is the female toilet area at my local station. Hard to work out where one lot begins and another ends. What ever happened to the simple ‘Foo Was Here’ outline? This is truly Questionable Art and out the three categories, it gets ‘The Ugly’ award. There are other examples on ‘The Ugly‘ page.
- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- This Proves That Hele’s the Real Deal
- The “Sage of the Wilderness” was born in the Kitchen
- Dreams are Ten a Penny for Thomas McKenney
- Have You Met ‘The Met’ Yet?
- The Foreman of British Illustration
- Callooh! Callay! for Calouste is Okay
- Re: Deeming – Not Redeeming!
- The Very Model of a Tudor Village
- The Artist of The Court Ball at Hofburg is no ‘Gause-ing’ Game
- Are you thinking that Fafi is fluffy?