- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- The Heart and Soul of Ghostpatrol
- Thangue You for the Violets
- The Fairy Dell Dream of the Great Henry Rheam
- A tureen to help store your emotional cabbage?
- Welcome to Benvenuti’s Art
- Schenk’s Sheepish Anguish
- You Should Walch Out for This Artist’s Works
- Do You Like These Posts?
- Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree, Thy Candles Shine Out Brightly!
- There’s No Duckin’ These Chickens in this Form of Art
Tag Archives: #EroticArt
American bondage and fetish illustrator, cartoonist and comic-book artist; Eric Stanton (Ernest Stanzoni) was born on September 30, 1926 and raised in New York City. He attended the Cartoonists and Illustrators School and began specializing in erotic bondage comics such … Continue reading
Believe it or not, there is a tambourine featured within this image. (see left). Can you detect who is holding it? Regardless of whether you notice it or not this illustration by Thomas Rowlandson is entitled: “The Tambourine“. Rowlandson, an English … Continue reading
I will apologize in advance, if you find this illustration offensive, however, I do feel obligated to cover erotic art amongst my offerings and ask once more – “Is it art“? This particular piece is from a 1962 cover of … Continue reading
Daniel R.A. Maclise was born 108 years ago in Cork, Ireland, on 25th January 1806. He went to the Cork School of Art and after graduation spent most of his life as a painter and illustrator working in England, after … Continue reading