- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Wowed By the Cloud
- Here Comes the Bride
- Walk Softly Witch! You Are Wanted by Carter Brown
- Hop To It | The Tale of Aurora and Tithonus
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Bluebirds Fly…
- What Are We Hanging Around For?
- Hey, Flick That Chip Off Your Shoulder
- The Village Life of Hendra Gunawan
- These Tins Really Take the Biscuit!
- Chrissy Amphlett | You’re Not Like the Rest
Tag Archives: #EroticArt
American bondage and fetish illustrator, cartoonist and comic-book artist; Eric Stanton (Ernest Stanzoni) was born on September 30, 1926 and raised in New York City. He attended the Cartoonists and Illustrators School and began specializing in erotic bondage comics such … Continue reading
Believe it or not, there is a tambourine featured within this image. (see left). Can you detect who is holding it? Regardless of whether you notice it or not this illustration by Thomas Rowlandson is entitled: “The Tambourine“. Rowlandson, an English … Continue reading
I will apologize in advance, if you find this illustration offensive, however, I do feel obligated to cover erotic art amongst my offerings and ask once more – “Is it art“? This particular piece is from a 1962 cover of … Continue reading
Daniel R.A. Maclise was born 108 years ago in Cork, Ireland, on 25th January 1806. He went to the Cork School of Art and after graduation spent most of his life as a painter and illustrator working in England, after … Continue reading