- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- I Will Keep an Open Mind – Is It Art or Science?
- Not Sure About You, But, “I Leica His Art”
- Why Not Take Part in Viewing Some Drive-By Art
- Tennyo “Magokoro” – The Goddess of Sincerity
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- The Lady and the Unicorn
- How To Create Some Very Angry Penguins
- Angels We Have Heard on High
- This Berrie Fine Glaswegian Lass Must Not Be Extinguished
- Let’s Celebrate ’88 – All Over Again
Tag Archives: #EroticArt
American bondage and fetish illustrator, cartoonist and comic-book artist; Eric Stanton (Ernest Stanzoni) was born on September 30, 1926 and raised in New York City. He attended the Cartoonists and Illustrators School and began specializing in erotic bondage comics such … Continue reading
Believe it or not, there is a tambourine featured within this image. (see left). Can you detect who is holding it? Regardless of whether you notice it or not this illustration by Thomas Rowlandson is entitled: “The Tambourine“. Rowlandson, an English … Continue reading
I will apologize in advance, if you find this illustration offensive, however, I do feel obligated to cover erotic art amongst my offerings and ask once more – “Is it art“? This particular piece is from a 1962 cover of … Continue reading
Daniel R.A. Maclise was born 108 years ago in Cork, Ireland, on 25th January 1806. He went to the Cork School of Art and after graduation spent most of his life as a painter and illustrator working in England, after … Continue reading