- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- The Very Model of a Tudor Village
- The Artist of The Court Ball at Hofburg is no ‘Gause-ing’ Game
- Are you thinking that Fafi is fluffy?
- Whoop Oop De Boop
- Down For a Ride With the Girl On a Slide
- Is a Room With a View Better Than a Room With Chairs?
- It’s Ben Hall of a Life for This Bush-Ranger
- Lest We Forget Our Trench Art
- The honour of being William Cresswell – Father of the Australian Navy
- Galatea – For She is the One with the Milk White Skin
Tag Archives: #ItalianArtists
Italian Rococo artist, Federico Andreotti was born in Florence on March 6, 1847. He initially studied with Angiolo Tricca and Stefano Ussi, and at the Florentine Academy of Fine Arts, later becoming the Professor at the Academy. He was a … Continue reading
Italian born Impressionist painter, Federico Zandomeneghi was born on June 2, 1841. Like his father and his grandfather before him, Federico was a Venetian-born sculptor; so it was of no surprise that he enrolled in the Venice Academy in 1856. … Continue reading