Follow Blog via Email
- With Dior’s Bar Suit | She’s Got ‘The Look’
- How to assume an Azuma pose
- Some tales on behalf of the great Longstaff
- I’ve had eNufevaH | Let’s HaveFuN!
- Picasso’s Last Words | Drink to Me, Drink to My Health
- Alan D Baker | Art Was His Life
- What do Two Drinkers and a Hypochondriac Have in Common?
- Get Your Togs Off | Swimsuits Are Optional
- The Presentation, Sir Lancelot and the Wise Virgins
- O’Brien’s Sacred Music of Colour
Tag Archives: #ItalianArtists
Italian Rococo artist, Federico Andreotti was born in Florence on March 6, 1847. He initially studied with Angiolo Tricca and Stefano Ussi, and at the Florentine Academy of Fine Arts, later becoming the Professor at the Academy. He was a … Continue reading
Italian born Impressionist painter, Federico Zandomeneghi was born on June 2, 1841. Like his father and his grandfather before him, Federico was a Venetian-born sculptor; so it was of no surprise that he enrolled in the Venice Academy in 1856. … Continue reading