- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Sacre Couer – Sacre Bleu
- Viva Vivat Bohmen
- Bear With Me – You’ll Adore These
- I Will Keep an Open Mind – Is It Art or Science?
- Not Sure About You, But, “I Leica His Art”
- Why Not Take Part in Viewing Some Drive-By Art
- Tennyo “Magokoro” – The Goddess of Sincerity
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- The Lady and the Unicorn
- How To Create Some Very Angry Penguins
Tag Archives: #ItalianArtists
Italian Rococo artist, Federico Andreotti was born in Florence on March 6, 1847. He initially studied with Angiolo Tricca and Stefano Ussi, and at the Florentine Academy of Fine Arts, later becoming the Professor at the Academy. He was a … Continue reading
Italian born Impressionist painter, Federico Zandomeneghi was born on June 2, 1841. Like his father and his grandfather before him, Federico was a Venetian-born sculptor; so it was of no surprise that he enrolled in the Venice Academy in 1856. … Continue reading