- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Hop To It | The Tale of Aurora and Tithonus
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Bluebirds Fly…
- What Are We Hanging Around For?
- Hey, Flick That Chip Off Your Shoulder
- The Village Life of Hendra Gunawan
- These Tins Really Take the Biscuit!
- Chrissy Amphlett | You’re Not Like the Rest
- These Conor’s Are Probably a Gonner
- Successfully Sensitive | Emotionally Unstable
- Tea for Two and Two for Tea
Tag Archives: Italian art
[Aurora and Tithonus by Francesco de Nura ] Francesco de Mura (21 April 1696 – 19 August 1782) was an Italian neo-Classicist painter of the late-Baroque period, active mainly in Naples and Turin. He was a pupil of Francesco Solimena, … Continue reading
Italian Rococo artist, Federico Andreotti was born in Florence on March 6, 1847. He initially studied with Angiolo Tricca and Stefano Ussi, and at the Florentine Academy of Fine Arts, later becoming the Professor at the Academy. He was a … Continue reading