- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Sporadic Braddock | Is Hardly Nomadic
- Ring Ring Why Don’t You Give Me a Call?
- One Man’s Junk is Another Man’s Treasure
- Not the Blue Poles You Were Perhaps Thinking Of?
- Don’t Be Put Off By Putos
- A Great Combi-Nation of VW Art
- I’ve Been Itching to Show You These for Some Time
- Luna Park | Just for Fun
- Never Debate the Art of DVATE
- Heesco | Paradiso – How Could He Be So
Tag Archives: Italian artists;
[Featured images by Bartolomeo Passerotti | Two Market Stalls: The Fish Stall and The Butcher Stall (both oil on canvas 112cm x 152cm).] Italian artist of the Mannerist period Bartolomeo Passerotti, was born in Bologna in 1529. He traveled to … Continue reading
[Aurora and Tithonus by Francesco de Nura ] Francesco de Mura (21 April 1696 – 19 August 1782) was an Italian neo-Classicist painter of the late-Baroque period, active mainly in Naples and Turin. He was a pupil of Francesco Solimena, … Continue reading
Giovanni Battista aka Gianbattista or Giambattista Tiepolo was a prolific Venetian painter and print-maker, born on March 5, 1696. Tiepolo began his artistic career at the age of 14, in 1710. Nine years later, in 1719, Tiepolo married Maria Cecilia … Continue reading