- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Some Scenics by Phoenix | The Street Artist
- From Hot Winds to Hayricks, its a Garden Idyll
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- Adam and Eve or Suzanne and André?
- I Don’t Know About You But … I Decline Myself
- Is the Scalpel Mightier Than the Pen?
- Ha-Ha | ‘It’s better than sex’
- Hutton’s Hamming It Up
- Wowed By the Cloud
- Here Comes the Bride
Tag Archives: Italian artists;
[Aurora and Tithonus by Francesco de Nura ] Francesco de Mura (21 April 1696 – 19 August 1782) was an Italian neo-Classicist painter of the late-Baroque period, active mainly in Naples and Turin. He was a pupil of Francesco Solimena, … Continue reading
Giovanni Battista aka Gianbattista or Giambattista Tiepolo was a prolific Venetian painter and print-maker, born on March 5, 1696. Tiepolo began his artistic career at the age of 14, in 1710. Nine years later, in 1719, Tiepolo married Maria Cecilia … Continue reading