- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Sacre Couer – Sacre Bleu
- Viva Vivat Bohmen
- Bear With Me – You’ll Adore These
- I Will Keep an Open Mind – Is It Art or Science?
- Not Sure About You, But, “I Leica His Art”
- Why Not Take Part in Viewing Some Drive-By Art
- Tennyo “Magokoro” – The Goddess of Sincerity
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- The Lady and the Unicorn
- How To Create Some Very Angry Penguins
Tag Archives: #WallaceCollection
(Above: The Faithful Hound (1830) – where the bloodhound, as protagonist, howls a mournful lament for his dead master, as the the last rays of the sun fade). English painter Sir Edwin Henry Landseer was born on 7 March, 1802. … Continue reading
The Laughing Cavalier, previously known as The Cavalier, is a famous painting at The Wallace Collection in London. It was painted by Dutch “Golden Age Painter” Frans Hals back in 1624 (a mere 388 years ago). In fact, Hals, died … Continue reading
I can’t help it, I have to honour it. I just love this painting and would you believe? It is Fragonard’s 281st birthday! Vive Fragonard! Jean-Honoré Fragonard (born 5 April 1732 – died 22 August 1806) was a French painter … Continue reading