Follow Blog via Email
- I C215 is a French Street Artist
- With Dior’s Bar Suit | She’s Got ‘The Look’
- How to assume an Azuma pose
- Some tales on behalf of the great Longstaff
- I’ve had eNufevaH | Let’s HaveFuN!
- Picasso’s Last Words | Drink to Me, Drink to My Health
- Alan D Baker | Art Was His Life
- What do Two Drinkers and a Hypochondriac Have in Common?
- Get Your Togs Off | Swimsuits Are Optional
- The Presentation, Sir Lancelot and the Wise Virgins
Tag Archives: #WallaceCollection
(Above: The Faithful Hound (1830) – where the bloodhound, as protagonist, howls a mournful lament for his dead master, as the the last rays of the sun fade). English painter Sir Edwin Henry Landseer was born on 7 March, 1802. … Continue reading
The Laughing Cavalier, previously known as The Cavalier, is a famous painting at The Wallace Collection in London. It was painted by Dutch “Golden Age Painter” Frans Hals back in 1624 (a mere 388 years ago). In fact, Hals, died … Continue reading
I can’t help it, I have to honour it. I just love this painting and would you believe? It is Fragonard’s 281st birthday! Vive Fragonard! Jean-Honoré Fragonard (born 5 April 1732 – died 22 August 1806) was a French painter … Continue reading