- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- The Very Model of a Tudor Village
- The Artist of The Court Ball at Hofburg is no ‘Gause-ing’ Game
- Are you thinking that Fafi is fluffy?
- Whoop Oop De Boop
- Down For a Ride With the Girl On a Slide
- Is a Room With a View Better Than a Room With Chairs?
- It’s Ben Hall of a Life for This Bush-Ranger
- Lest We Forget Our Trench Art
- The honour of being William Cresswell – Father of the Australian Navy
- Galatea – For She is the One with the Milk White Skin
Tag Archives: Stencils
It’s like the old adage of the magician…”now you see it…now you don’t“. In this case I’m talking about the transient nature of street art. Major ‘hot spots’ are subject to many slashings and go-overs which means capturing and recording of … Continue reading
Which is what The Bible says. Meek is also the name of a local stencil street artist. Meek (born 1978) in Melbourne specialises in stencil street art. He has hijacked billboards and used whea- paste and stickers. There is a … Continue reading
This piece is by Banksy. You will notice, unfortunately, that not even Banksy can be spared from taggers who tag over great pieces. C’mon guys, a bit of respect! If you want to know more about Banksy, check out what … Continue reading