Follow Blog via Email
- An Appreciative Review of Mondrian’s Red, Yellow and Blue
- I C215 is a French Street Artist
- With Dior’s Bar Suit | She’s Got ‘The Look’
- How to assume an Azuma pose
- Some tales on behalf of the great Longstaff
- I’ve had eNufevaH | Let’s HaveFuN!
- Picasso’s Last Words | Drink to Me, Drink to My Health
- Alan D Baker | Art Was His Life
- What do Two Drinkers and a Hypochondriac Have in Common?
- Get Your Togs Off | Swimsuits Are Optional
Tag Archives: Stencils
It’s like the old adage of the magician…”now you see it…now you don’t“. In this case I’m talking about the transient nature of street art. Major ‘hot spots’ are subject to many slashings and go-overs which means capturing and recording of … Continue reading
Which is what The Bible says. Meek is also the name of a local stencil street artist. Meek (born 1978) in Melbourne specialises in stencil street art. He has hijacked billboards and used whea- paste and stickers. There is a … Continue reading
This first piece Rat with bolt-cutters is by Banksy. You will notice, unfortunately, that not even Banksy can be spared from taggers who tag over great pieces. C’mon guys, a bit of respect! If you want to know more about … Continue reading