- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Take Potluck or be Thunderstruck
- Tax on Delivery
- Gerard of the Night (Painter By Day)
- Where the Hammock Swung | When the World Was Young
- Kiss Me Tootsie and Then Do It Over Again
- Feeling a Little Jaded?
- Two Huge Fans of Kempinas’ Art
- Cake Stool or Fake Stool?
- Time Fur Breakfast
- There is Nothing Finer Than the Chimes of the Clinaman
Tag Archives: Stencils
It’s like the old adage of the magician…”now you see it…now you don’t“. In this case I’m talking about the transient nature of street art. Major ‘hot spots’ are subject to many slashings and go-overs which means capturing and recording of … Continue reading
Which is what The Bible says. Meek is also the name of a local stencil street artist. Meek (born 1978) in Melbourne specialises in stencil street art. He has hijacked billboards and used whea- paste and stickers. There is a … Continue reading
This piece is by Banksy. You will notice, unfortunately, that not even Banksy can be spared from taggers who tag over great pieces. C’mon guys, a bit of respect! If you want to know more about Banksy, check out what … Continue reading