- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Vanity vs The Beautiful Lady Without Mercy
- Take Potluck or be Thunderstruck
- Tax on Delivery
- Gerard of the Night (Painter By Day)
- Where the Hammock Swung | When the World Was Young
- Kiss Me Tootsie and Then Do It Over Again
- Feeling a Little Jaded?
- Two Huge Fans of Kempinas’ Art
- Cake Stool or Fake Stool?
- Time Fur Breakfast
Tag Archives: #ContemporaryArt
I found the following information about Alice from her own website and biography. Alice Pasquini is a visual artist from Rome who works as an illustrator, set designer and painter. She has worked in England, France and Spain since graduating … Continue reading
Vanuatu is made up of more than 80 islands. Most of these have suffered from one of the greatest cyclonic storms via Cyclone Pam, that has ever been recorded in this area. These beautiful people need the world’s greatest and … Continue reading
“That’s the Style, Mary” (2011), is the name of this large wall painting by Tim McMonagle. I was temporarily dumb-struck when I saw this some month’s back within the Holmesglen Contemporary Australian Art Exhibition. This piece was away from the … Continue reading