- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- The Very Model of a Tudor Village
- The Artist of The Court Ball at Hofburg is no ‘Gause-ing’ Game
- Are you thinking that Fafi is fluffy?
- Whoop Oop De Boop
- Down For a Ride With the Girl On a Slide
- Is a Room With a View Better Than a Room With Chairs?
- It’s Ben Hall of a Life for This Bush-Ranger
- Lest We Forget Our Trench Art
- The honour of being William Cresswell – Father of the Australian Navy
- Galatea – For She is the One with the Milk White Skin
Tag Archives: #ContemporaryArt
I found the following information about Alice from her own website and biography. Alice Pasquini is a visual artist from Rome who works as an illustrator, set designer and painter. She has worked in England, France and Spain since graduating … Continue reading
Vanuatu is made up of more than 80 islands. Most of these have suffered from one of the greatest cyclonic storms via Cyclone Pam, that has ever been recorded in this area. These beautiful people need the world’s greatest and … Continue reading
“That’s the Style, Mary” (2011), is the name of this large wall painting by Tim McMonagle. I was temporarily dumb-struck when I saw this some month’s back within the Holmesglen Contemporary Australian Art Exhibition. This piece was away from the … Continue reading