Follow Blog via Email
- With Dior’s Bar Suit | She’s Got ‘The Look’
- How to assume an Azuma pose
- Some tales on behalf of the great Longstaff
- I’ve had eNufevaH | Let’s HaveFuN!
- Picasso’s Last Words | Drink to Me, Drink to My Health
- Alan D Baker | Art Was His Life
- What do Two Drinkers and a Hypochondriac Have in Common?
- Get Your Togs Off | Swimsuits Are Optional
- The Presentation, Sir Lancelot and the Wise Virgins
- O’Brien’s Sacred Music of Colour
Tag Archives: Ceramics
Wendy Reiss is a Melbourne ceramic artist, designer, drawer and painter. She gives classes in ceramic sculpture from her home studio in Carrum. She is the artist of two ceramic (mixed media) sculptures at the exterior of the Kingston Arts … Continue reading