- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Wowed By the Cloud
- Here Comes the Bride
- Walk Softly Witch! You Are Wanted by Carter Brown
- Hop To It | The Tale of Aurora and Tithonus
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Bluebirds Fly…
- What Are We Hanging Around For?
- Hey, Flick That Chip Off Your Shoulder
- The Village Life of Hendra Gunawan
- These Tins Really Take the Biscuit!
- Chrissy Amphlett | You’re Not Like the Rest
Category Archives: Mosaics
Deborah Halpern (born in Melbourne in 1957) is a public art sculptor, mosaicist and ceramic artist. Halpern lectures and conducts workshops in ceramics in Melbourne. Her parents Sylvia and Arthur Halpern, were ceramists and artists and two of the founding … Continue reading
I remember my mother telling me that the swimwear costume word known as”bikini” stemmed from the Bikini Islands, an atoll belonging to the Marshall Islands in the Pacific Ocean (which was also the backdrop for a set of nuclear test … Continue reading
American artist and decorative arts designer, Louis Comfort Tiffany was born 166 years ago on February 18, 1848. A member of the Art Nouveau and Aesthetic art movements, he was best known for his design work in stained glass including … Continue reading
One of these three invaders is an imposter. So, how can you tell which one is the Invader and which one’s are the imposters? Let’s look at the first of the three. On the left we have an invader (of … Continue reading