- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- Adam and Eve or Suzanne and André?
- I Don’t Know About You But … I Decline Myself
- Is the Scalpel Mightier Than the Pen?
- Ha-Ha | ‘It’s better than sex’
- Hutton’s Hamming It Up
- Wowed By the Cloud
- Here Comes the Bride
- Walk Softly Witch! You Are Wanted by Carter Brown
- Hop To It | The Tale of Aurora and Tithonus
Tag Archives: South Australia
[Car Park: Members Only by Matej Andraž Vogrinčič 22m wide and 22m high was created and commissioned for the Telstra Adelaide Festival of Arts in 2000.] This public installation comprises 15,000 Matchbox toy cars stuck to a brick wall close … Continue reading
South Australian engraver, painter and arts educator Charles Hill was born in Coventry, England, in 1824. His father was an officer who served under Lord Wellington and was later the reforming Governor of Leicester County Prison. Charles was more interested … Continue reading