- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Bluebirds Fly…
- What Are We Hanging Around For?
- Hey, Flick That Chip Off Your Shoulder
- The Village Life of Hendra Gunawan
- These Tins Really Take the Biscuit!
- Chrissy Amphlett | You’re Not Like the Rest
- These Conor’s Are Probably a Gonner
- Successfully Sensitive | Emotionally Unstable
- Tea for Two and Two for Tea
- Compare the Pair #20 | Every Picture Tells A Story
Tag Archives: Matchbox cars
[Car Park: Members Only by Matej Andraž Vogrinčič 22m wide and 22m high was created and commissioned for the Telstra Adelaide Festival of Arts in 2000.] This public installation comprises 15,000 Matchbox toy cars stuck to a brick wall close … Continue reading