- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Let’s Celebrate ’88 – All Over Again
- This Proves That Hele’s the Real Deal
- The “Sage of the Wilderness” was born in the Kitchen
- Dreams are Ten a Penny for Thomas McKenney
- Have You Met ‘The Met’ Yet?
- The Foreman of British Illustration
- Callooh! Callay! for Calouste is Okay
- Re: Deeming – Not Redeeming!
- The Very Model of a Tudor Village
- The Artist of The Court Ball at Hofburg is no ‘Gause-ing’ Game
Tag Archives: #Wheaties
Swoon is a Brooklyn based street artist who uses paste-ups or wheaties for street art exhibits. Caledonia Dance Curry, (aka Swoon) was born in 1978 in New London, Connecticut and raised in Daytona Beach, Florida. She studied painting at the … Continue reading
According to various websites, Australian street artists such as Drab have spread their wings and left their footprint overseas. In particular, Drab has infiltrated East London and begun hitting the street art scene with a series of large-scale paste-ups which … Continue reading