- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Take Potluck or be Thunderstruck
- Tax on Delivery
- Gerard of the Night (Painter By Day)
- Where the Hammock Swung | When the World Was Young
- Kiss Me Tootsie and Then Do It Over Again
- Feeling a Little Jaded?
- Two Huge Fans of Kempinas’ Art
- Cake Stool or Fake Stool?
- Time Fur Breakfast
- There is Nothing Finer Than the Chimes of the Clinaman
Tag Archives: #ArtNouveau
This is an image of Alfred Roller’s poster (1902) from the Gustav Mahler Exhibition – Vienna Secession.* Austrian painter, graphic and set designer, Alfred Roller was born on 2nd October 1864, in Brünn, Mähren. Roller attended the Academy of Fine … Continue reading
French-born American sculptor Gaston Lachaise was born on March 19, 1882. From 1898 -1904 he studied sculpture at the École des Beaux-Arts under Gabriel-Jules Thomas. He began his artistic career as a designer of Art Nouveau decorative objects for the … Continue reading