- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Ring Ring Why Don’t You Give Me a Call?
- One Man’s Junk is Another Man’s Treasure
- Not the Blue Poles You Were Perhaps Thinking Of?
- Don’t Be Put Off By Putos
- A Great Combi-Nation of VW Art
- I’ve Been Itching to Show You These for Some Time
- Luna Park | Just for Fun
- Never Debate the Art of DVATE
- Heesco | Paradiso – How Could He Be So
- Three Slithers of Walter Withers
Tag Archives: École des Beaux-Arts
“Nu au Miroir” French painter and weaver Camille Hilaire was born on 2 August 1916 in Metz. He began painting from a young age and by the age of 15, he had discovered the work of Albrecht Dürer in the … Continue reading
French-born American sculptor Gaston Lachaise was born on March 19, 1882. From 1898 -1904 he studied sculpture at the École des Beaux-Arts under Gabriel-Jules Thomas. He began his artistic career as a designer of Art Nouveau decorative objects for the … Continue reading