- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Wowed By the Cloud
- Here Comes the Bride
- Walk Softly Witch! You Are Wanted by Carter Brown
- Hop To It | The Tale of Aurora and Tithonus
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Bluebirds Fly…
- What Are We Hanging Around For?
- Hey, Flick That Chip Off Your Shoulder
- The Village Life of Hendra Gunawan
- These Tins Really Take the Biscuit!
- Chrissy Amphlett | You’re Not Like the Rest
Tag Archives: École des Beaux-Arts
“Nu au Miroir” French painter and weaver Camille Hilaire was born on 2 August 1916 in Metz. He began painting from a young age and by the age of 15, he had discovered the work of Albrecht Dürer in the … Continue reading
French-born American sculptor Gaston Lachaise was born on March 19, 1882. From 1898 -1904 he studied sculpture at the École des Beaux-Arts under Gabriel-Jules Thomas. He began his artistic career as a designer of Art Nouveau decorative objects for the … Continue reading