- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- The Heart and Soul of Ghostpatrol
- Thangue You for the Violets
- The Fairy Dell Dream of the Great Henry Rheam
- A tureen to help store your emotional cabbage?
- Welcome to Benvenuti’s Art
- Schenk’s Sheepish Anguish
- You Should Walch Out for This Artist’s Works
- Do You Like These Posts?
- Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree, Thy Candles Shine Out Brightly!
- There’s No Duckin’ These Chickens in this Form of Art
Tag Archives: #Graffiti
Street artist Civilian – (aka Tom Civil) is a Melbourne street artist. He came to Melbourne for the S11 blockades for the World Economic Forum in 2000 and decided to stay. Since then, Civil or Civilian has presented “empty shows” … Continue reading
MYMO aka Mimo Mali, is a multi-disciplinary artist who is a painter, illustrator, muralist, installation and animation artist from Berlin who has shown her work throughout the world in various galleries and museums. She has delivered lectures at a range … Continue reading
The KSA Crew has acknowledged its quarter of a century celebration of existence in the street art world with this piece. (Who said street art was a recent phenomenon?) The KSA or “Kickin’ Some Ass” Crew were formed around 1988, … Continue reading
This photo I took many years ago on my first trip to Bali. We were walking along the main street down towards the beach at Kuta to watch the sunset. There, on the way, was this telephone box. (This was … Continue reading
This piece is by Banksy. You will notice, unfortunately, that not even Banksy can be spared from taggers who tag over great pieces. C’mon guys, a bit of respect! If you want to know more about Banksy, check out what … Continue reading