- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Some Scenics by Phoenix | The Street Artist
- From Hot Winds to Hayricks, its a Garden Idyll
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- Adam and Eve or Suzanne and André?
- I Don’t Know About You But … I Decline Myself
- Is the Scalpel Mightier Than the Pen?
- Ha-Ha | ‘It’s better than sex’
- Hutton’s Hamming It Up
- Wowed By the Cloud
- Here Comes the Bride
Tag Archives: #Graffiti
Street artist Civilian – (aka Tom Civil) is a Melbourne street artist. He came to Melbourne for the S11 blockades for the World Economic Forum in 2000 and decided to stay. Since then, Civil or Civilian has presented “empty shows” … Continue reading
MYMO aka Mimo Mali, is a multi-disciplinary artist who is a painter, illustrator, muralist, installation and animation artist from Berlin who has shown her work throughout the world in various galleries and museums. She has delivered lectures at a range … Continue reading
The KSA Crew has acknowledged its quarter of a century celebration of existence in the street art world with this piece. (Who said street art was a recent phenomenon?) The KSA or “Kickin’ Some Ass” Crew were formed around 1988, … Continue reading
This photo I took many years ago on my first trip to Bali. We were walking along the main street down towards the beach at Kuta to watch the sunset. There, on the way, was this telephone box. (This was … Continue reading
This piece is by Banksy. You will notice, unfortunately, that not even Banksy can be spared from taggers who tag over great pieces. C’mon guys, a bit of respect! If you want to know more about Banksy, check out what … Continue reading