- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Bluebirds Fly…
- What Are We Hanging Around For?
- Hey, Flick That Chip Off Your Shoulder
- The Village Life of Hendra Gunawan
- These Tins Really Take the Biscuit!
- Chrissy Amphlett | You’re Not Like the Rest
- These Conor’s Are Probably a Gonner
- Successfully Sensitive | Emotionally Unstable
- Tea for Two and Two for Tea
- Compare the Pair #20 | Every Picture Tells A Story
Tag Archives: Bali
Hendra Gunawan was an Indonesian artist, poet, sculptor and guerilla fighter who was born in Bandung, the capital of West Java, (former Dutch East Indies), on June 11, 1918 and died in Bali on July 17, 1983. Gunawan was best … Continue reading