This header and entry marks a new page category under “Is It Art?” – VW Art. I base this on my love of the Kombi/Combi VW van. In fact we are a family of devotees of this van and friends and family alike find Kombi paraphernalia for us. So, when I look at the collection, I realise that artists are at work creating Kombi items. Here’s one example.
- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Swede dreams are made of these
- Dare To Wear Ogilvie’s Jumpsuit With Flair
- Campi – You’ve left me s-peach-less!
- The amazing 3D chalk art of Eduardo Relero
- By the look of this work – I think he Nailed it!
- Porter’s Portable Food Fare | From Tomatoes To Kebabs
- The Joys of Miso Paste
- Scusi, Venice the Next Vaporetto to Murano?
- Who gives a Zach for this Street Artist?
- No Idea On Kohei Nawa Red Deer