- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- The Very Model of a Tudor Village
- The Artist of The Court Ball at Hofburg is no ‘Gause-ing’ Game
- Are you thinking that Fafi is fluffy?
- Whoop Oop De Boop
- Down For a Ride With the Girl On a Slide
- Is a Room With a View Better Than a Room With Chairs?
- It’s Ben Hall of a Life for This Bush-Ranger
- Lest We Forget Our Trench Art
- The honour of being William Cresswell – Father of the Australian Navy
- Galatea – For She is the One with the Milk White Skin
Tag Archives: #Kitsch
OK everyone, apparently we can all relax. “The Big Mango of Bowen” which disappeared overnight has been found. The ‘spotted’ fruit was found at the back of the Bowen Tourist Information Office. A little off-kilter and more horizontal than vertical, … Continue reading
Here’s an early nod to Christmas. Snow-domes aka snow-globes, snow-storms or water-globes are spheres enclosed with water where the water serves as the medium through which the “snow” falls. Snow-domes first appeared at the Paris Universal Expo of 1878, and … Continue reading
The use of plastics has increased over the years, until we have come part of a plastic pollution society. If I spin the dial back to the days when I grew up, lunch was taken to school in waxed paper … Continue reading
You bet I’m stuck on you! This threesome remind me of a modern-day three wise monkeys – Fridge magnets -Whether you like them or not, they’re everywhere. I wonder if anyone has ever thought of doing a fridge magnet census. … Continue reading