- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- 4EVR Young: Malcolm Young
- It’s a Great Illustration – But No Cigar!
- Knock, Knock, Who’s There?
- The Fate of the Owl My Dear is Ever So Clear to Hear, Due to the Verse and Cheer My Love, From the One and Only Edward Lear
- Agnes Toth: From ‘Man in Cloth’ to Darkest Goth
- Sometimes – Time and Tide Wait For No Man
- There is Nothing Harder at Task for Haida the Mask
- Lotte Lenya and the Ballad of Mack the Knife
- Be Sure to Wear Some Flowers in Your Hair
- Nothing Like Passing Through Air When You Are Feeling a Bit Like ‘Head in the Clouds’
Tag Archives: #Kitsch
OK everyone, apparently we can all relax. “The Big Mango of Bowen” which disappeared overnight has been found. The ‘spotted’ fruit was found at the back of the Bowen Tourist Information Office. A little off-kilter and more horizontal than vertical, … Continue reading
Here’s an early nod to Christmas. Snow-domes aka snow-globes, snow-storms or water-globes are spheres enclosed with water where the water serves as the medium through which the “snow” falls. Snow-domes first appeared at the Paris Universal Expo of 1878, and … Continue reading
You bet I’m stuck on you! This threesome remind me of a modern-day three wise monkeys – Fridge magnets -Whether you like them or not, they’re everywhere. I wonder if anyone has ever thought of doing a fridge magnet census. … Continue reading