Room for movement here! I can cover a lot of ground from fabrics, linoleum, wallpaper, cloth, etc. Here’s one example from the ‘archives’ – laminex. I remember we had a red laminex kitchen table. This one is obviously green. Can anyone recall any other colours? I actually saw a red laminex table out on the kerbside clearance about two weeks ago. Lasted about half a day before someone picked it up. It had an obvious lame wooden leg when I saw it. This also made me think – were laminex tables only really done with metallic legs, or were some in wood?
- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- There’s No Duckin’ These Chickens in this Form of Art
- Time to Share Hampshire’s All In a Garden Fair
- Discoveries & Memories of the Statues of the Tuileries
- 4EVR Young: Malcolm Young
- It’s a Great Illustration – But No Cigar!
- Knock, Knock, Who’s There?
- The Fate of the Owl My Dear is Ever So Clear to Hear, Due to the Verse and Cheer My Love, From the One and Only Edward Lear
- Agnes Toth: From ‘Man in Cloth’ to Darkest Goth
- Sometimes – Time and Tide Wait For No Man
- There is Nothing Harder at Task for Haida the Mask