Room for movement here! I can cover a lot of ground from fabrics, linoleum, wallpaper, cloth, etc. Here’s one example from the ‘archives’ – laminex. I remember we had a red laminex kitchen table. This one is obviously green. Can anyone recall any other colours? I actually saw a red laminex table out on the kerbside clearance about two weeks ago. Lasted about half a day before someone picked it up. It had an obvious lame wooden leg when I saw it. This also made me think – were laminex tables only really done with metallic legs, or were some in wood?
- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Let’s Celebrate ’88 – All Over Again
- This Proves That Hele’s the Real Deal
- The “Sage of the Wilderness” was born in the Kitchen
- Dreams are Ten a Penny for Thomas McKenney
- Have You Met ‘The Met’ Yet?
- The Foreman of British Illustration
- Callooh! Callay! for Calouste is Okay
- Re: Deeming – Not Redeeming!
- The Very Model of a Tudor Village
- The Artist of The Court Ball at Hofburg is no ‘Gause-ing’ Game