Room for movement here! I can cover a lot of ground from fabrics, linoleum, wallpaper, cloth, etc. Here’s one example from the ‘archives’ – laminex. I remember we had a red laminex kitchen table. This one is obviously green. Can anyone recall any other colours? I actually saw a red laminex table out on the kerbside clearance about two weeks ago. Lasted about half a day before someone picked it up. It had an obvious lame wooden leg when I saw it. This also made me think – were laminex tables only really done with metallic legs, or were some in wood?
- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Viva Vivat Bohmen
- Bear With Me – You’ll Adore These
- I Will Keep an Open Mind – Is It Art or Science?
- Not Sure About You, But, “I Leica His Art”
- Why Not Take Part in Viewing Some Drive-By Art
- Tennyo “Magokoro” – The Goddess of Sincerity
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- The Lady and the Unicorn
- How To Create Some Very Angry Penguins
- Angels We Have Heard on High