- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- From Hot Winds to Hayricks, its a Garden Idyll
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- Adam and Eve or Suzanne and André?
- I Don’t Know About You But … I Decline Myself
- Is the Scalpel Mightier Than the Pen?
- Ha-Ha | ‘It’s better than sex’
- Hutton’s Hamming It Up
- Wowed By the Cloud
- Here Comes the Bride
- Walk Softly Witch! You Are Wanted by Carter Brown
Tag Archives: street artists
OKSEP street art may still be found around Melbourne’s streets and lane-ways. His work is extremely dark and somewhat disturbing. He has borrowed upon Wild Man and has re-imagined it with one of his dark and ghostly characters, grasping him … Continue reading
Australian sculptor Ronald “Ron” Mueck (born 1958, in Melbourne) grew up in the family business of puppetry and doll-making. After spending time working in the family industry, Mueck turned to sculpture. He first came to public attention with his sculpture … Continue reading
Street artist Stanislava Pinchuk (aka Miso) creates life-size hand-drawn paste-up projects. Most of her work deals with story-telling myths and folklore. Her work shows influence from her Ukrainian upbringing and eastern European folk and craft traditions. She is often inspired … Continue reading