- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Ring Ring Why Don’t You Give Me a Call?
- One Man’s Junk is Another Man’s Treasure
- Not the Blue Poles You Were Perhaps Thinking Of?
- Don’t Be Put Off By Putos
- A Great Combi-Nation of VW Art
- I’ve Been Itching to Show You These for Some Time
- Luna Park | Just for Fun
- Never Debate the Art of DVATE
- Heesco | Paradiso – How Could He Be So
- Three Slithers of Walter Withers
Tag Archives: street artists
DVATE (born 1981) is a Melbourne graffiti street artist and professional artist since 2009. He uses spray paint and acrylic to paint large scale works. DVATE has developed and varied his own unique street art font and has created amazing … Continue reading
OKSEP street art may still be found around Melbourne’s streets and lane-ways. His work is extremely dark and somewhat disturbing. He has borrowed upon Wild Man and has re-imagined it with one of his dark and ghostly characters, grasping him … Continue reading
Australian sculptor Ronald “Ron” Mueck (born 1958, in Melbourne) grew up in the family business of puppetry and doll-making. After spending time working in the family industry, Mueck turned to sculpture. He first came to public attention with his sculpture … Continue reading
Street artist Stanislava Pinchuk (aka Miso) creates life-size hand-drawn paste-up projects. Most of her work deals with story-telling myths and folklore. Her work shows influence from her Ukrainian upbringing and eastern European folk and craft traditions. She is often inspired … Continue reading