- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- To Market, To Market, To Buy a Fat Pig
- Why do these remind me of the ICPOTA man with his newspaper cap?
- Some Scenics by Phoenix | The Street Artist
- From Hot Winds to Hayricks, its a Garden Idyll
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- Adam and Eve or Suzanne and André?
- I Don’t Know About You But … I Decline Myself
- Is the Scalpel Mightier Than the Pen?
- Ha-Ha | ‘It’s better than sex’
- Hutton’s Hamming It Up
Tag Archives: Ron Mueck
Here is a “Heads Up” on three different artists who have headed-up in the name of art. Sarah McConnell ‘Dropped Heads‘ (2008) [Ceramic 140 x 80 x 18 cm overall] from Access Gallery exhibition, Bayside Arts & Cultural Centre in … Continue reading
Australian sculptor Ronald “Ron” Mueck (born 1958, in Melbourne) grew up in the family business of puppetry and doll-making. After spending time working in the family industry, Mueck turned to sculpture. He first came to public attention with his sculpture … Continue reading