- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Dont’ Be So Harsh | Let’s Get with Scott Marsh
- The Mistresses of Fontainebleau
- Here’s a Chunk of Drewfunk
- I Allus Has Wan At Eleven
- UNeeda Shida Fix?
- These Are No Fakes | These Are Real Thake’s
- Sporadic Braddock | Is Hardly Nomadic
- Ring Ring Why Don’t You Give Me a Call?
- One Man’s Junk is Another Man’s Treasure
- Not the Blue Poles You Were Perhaps Thinking Of?
Tag Archives: Ron Mueck
Here is a “Heads Up” on three different artists who have headed-up in the name of art. Sarah McConnell ‘Dropped Heads‘ (2008) [Ceramic 140 x 80 x 18 cm overall] from Access Gallery exhibition, Bayside Arts & Cultural Centre in … Continue reading
Australian sculptor Ronald “Ron” Mueck (born 1958, in Melbourne) grew up in the family business of puppetry and doll-making. After spending time working in the family industry, Mueck turned to sculpture. He first came to public attention with his sculpture … Continue reading