If you thought my Rubbish Art page was only fit for the dumpster, this page is only fit for a dump. There is something about toilet humour that makes people, from children to mature adults giggle over. So, with many of my other pages, the items that appear within are not intended to offend, but to merely entertain i.e. to flush them out of the system (or was that cistern?)
- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- Adam and Eve or Suzanne and André?
- I Don’t Know About You But … I Decline Myself
- Is the Scalpel Mightier Than the Pen?
- Ha-Ha | ‘It’s better than sex’
- Hutton’s Hamming It Up
- Wowed By the Cloud
- Here Comes the Bride
- Walk Softly Witch! You Are Wanted by Carter Brown
- Hop To It | The Tale of Aurora and Tithonus