If you thought my Rubbish Art page was only fit for the dumpster, this page is only fit for a dump. There is something about toilet humour that makes people, from children to mature adults giggle over. So, with many of my other pages, the items that appear within are not intended to offend, but to merely entertain i.e. to flush them out of the system (or was that cistern?)
- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- A Dash of Ash | Up in a Flash
- To Market, To Market, To Buy a Fat Pig
- Why do these remind me of the ICPOTA man with his newspaper cap?
- Some Scenics by Phoenix | The Street Artist
- From Hot Winds to Hayricks, its a Garden Idyll
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- Adam and Eve or Suzanne and André?
- I Don’t Know About You But … I Decline Myself
- Is the Scalpel Mightier Than the Pen?
- Ha-Ha | ‘It’s better than sex’