If you thought my Rubbish Art page was only fit for the dumpster, this page is only fit for a dump. There is something about toilet humour that makes people, from children to mature adults giggle over. So, with many of my other pages, the items that appear within are not intended to offend, but to merely entertain i.e. to flush them out of the system (or was that cistern?)
- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Dare To Wear Ogilvie’s Jumpsuit With Flair
- Campi – You’ve left me s-peach-less!
- The amazing 3D chalk art of Eduardo Relero
- By the look of this work – I think he Nailed it!
- Porter’s Portable Food Fare | From Tomatoes To Kebabs
- The Joys of Miso Paste
- Scusi, Venice the Next Vaporetto to Murano?
- Who gives a Zach for this Street Artist?
- No Idea On Kohei Nawa Red Deer
- Diane Arbus – To Go Where I Have Never Been