- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Sacre Couer – Sacre Bleu
- Viva Vivat Bohmen
- Bear With Me – You’ll Adore These
- I Will Keep an Open Mind – Is It Art or Science?
- Not Sure About You, But, “I Leica His Art”
- Why Not Take Part in Viewing Some Drive-By Art
- Tennyo “Magokoro” – The Goddess of Sincerity
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- The Lady and the Unicorn
- How To Create Some Very Angry Penguins
Tag Archives: OilPainting
Brisbane born artist, Ann Thomson (1933- ) graduated from the National Art School in Sydney in 1962. She held her first solo exhibition with Watters Gallery in Sydney and has lived in Sydney ever since. Ann has had a lucrative … Continue reading
Scottish artist Robert MacBryde (1913–1966) was a still-life, figure painter and a theatre set designer. Born in Maybole, MacBryde worked in a factory for 5 years after leaving school until he enrolled at the Glasgow School of Art from 1932-1937. … Continue reading
Karlis Mednis is not so well known in the international art arena, but I find his work vibrant and energetic. Karlis was born in Russia in 1910, and studied at the Latvian Riga School of Art, before he emigrated to Australia … Continue reading