Follow Blog via Email
- I C215 is a French Street Artist
- With Dior’s Bar Suit | She’s Got ‘The Look’
- How to assume an Azuma pose
- Some tales on behalf of the great Longstaff
- I’ve had eNufevaH | Let’s HaveFuN!
- Picasso’s Last Words | Drink to Me, Drink to My Health
- Alan D Baker | Art Was His Life
- What do Two Drinkers and a Hypochondriac Have in Common?
- Get Your Togs Off | Swimsuits Are Optional
- The Presentation, Sir Lancelot and the Wise Virgins
Tag Archives: OilPainting
Brisbane born artist, Ann Thomson (1933- ) graduated from the National Art School in Sydney in 1962. She held her first solo exhibition with Watters Gallery in Sydney and has lived in Sydney ever since. Ann has had a lucrative … Continue reading
Scottish artist Robert MacBryde (1913–1966) was a still-life, figure painter and a theatre set designer. Born in Maybole, MacBryde worked in a factory for 5 years after leaving school until he enrolled at the Glasgow School of Art from 1932-1937. … Continue reading
Karlis Mednis is not so well known in the international art arena, but I find his work vibrant and energetic. Karlis was born in Russia in 1910, and studied at the Latvian Riga School of Art, before he emigrated to Australia … Continue reading