- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Take Potluck or be Thunderstruck
- Tax on Delivery
- Gerard of the Night (Painter By Day)
- Where the Hammock Swung | When the World Was Young
- Kiss Me Tootsie and Then Do It Over Again
- Feeling a Little Jaded?
- Two Huge Fans of Kempinas’ Art
- Cake Stool or Fake Stool?
- Time Fur Breakfast
- There is Nothing Finer Than the Chimes of the Clinaman
Tag Archives: OilPainting
Brisbane born artist, Ann Thomson (1933- ) graduated from the National Art School in Sydney in 1962. She held her first solo exhibition with Watters Gallery in Sydney and has lived in Sydney ever since. Ann has had a lucrative … Continue reading
Scottish artist Robert MacBryde (1913–1966) was a still-life, figure painter and a theatre set designer. Born in Maybole, MacBryde worked in a factory for 5 years after leaving school until he enrolled at the Glasgow School of Art from 1932-1937. … Continue reading
Karlis Mednis is not so well known in the international art arena, but I find his work vibrant and energetic. Karlis was born in Russia in 1910, and studied at the Latvian Riga School of Art, before he emigrated to Australia … Continue reading