- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- From Hot Winds to Hayricks, its a Garden Idyll
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- Adam and Eve or Suzanne and André?
- I Don’t Know About You But … I Decline Myself
- Is the Scalpel Mightier Than the Pen?
- Ha-Ha | ‘It’s better than sex’
- Hutton’s Hamming It Up
- Wowed By the Cloud
- Here Comes the Bride
- Walk Softly Witch! You Are Wanted by Carter Brown
Category Archives: Stained Glass
Fryerstown Antique Fair will celebrate its 42nd anniversary in 2017. It is held on the surrounding days of the Australia Day holiday on January 25th each year. The popular annual event has grown from strength to strength each year and … Continue reading
French Expressionist painter, print-maker and sculptor Pierre Ambrogiani was born on January 16, 1907 in Ajaccio located on the west coast of the island of Corsica, 210 nautical miles (390 km) southeast of Marseille, France. Ambrogiani is known for his bright colors … Continue reading
Mary Gregory (1856–1908) was an American artist known for her paintings of Victorian era children etchings on various coloured glass decoration ranges at the Boston and Sandwich Glass Company in Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Originally, Mary along with her sister; and … Continue reading
American artist and decorative arts designer, Louis Comfort Tiffany was born 166 years ago on February 18, 1848. A member of the Art Nouveau and Aesthetic art movements, he was best known for his design work in stained glass including … Continue reading
The term stained glass can refer to coloured glass as a material or to works produced from it; such as windows of churches and other significant buildings. Louis Comfort Tiffany in America specialized in secular stained glass, mostly of plant … Continue reading