- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Let’s Celebrate ’88 – All Over Again
- This Proves That Hele’s the Real Deal
- The “Sage of the Wilderness” was born in the Kitchen
- Dreams are Ten a Penny for Thomas McKenney
- Have You Met ‘The Met’ Yet?
- The Foreman of British Illustration
- Callooh! Callay! for Calouste is Okay
- Re: Deeming – Not Redeeming!
- The Very Model of a Tudor Village
- The Artist of The Court Ball at Hofburg is no ‘Gause-ing’ Game
Category Archives: Perfume Bottles
Fryerstown Antique Fair will celebrate its 42nd anniversary in 2017. It is held on the surrounding days of the Australia Day holiday on January 25th each year. The popular annual event has grown from strength to strength each year and … Continue reading
Couturier Gabrielle Chanel aka “Coco” was the inventor of the “little black dress” and the “Chanel suit“. But, the Chanel name is also synonymous with her perfume range. In 1921, Chanel commissioned the perfumer Ernest Beaux to create a perfume … Continue reading
It is apparently seventy-seven (77) years since the French designer Jean Patou died. Interestingly, seventy-seven happens to be the smallest positive integer requiring five syllables in English and the number of digits of the 12th perfect number. It is also the number … Continue reading