- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Hop To It | The Tale of Aurora and Tithonus
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Bluebirds Fly…
- What Are We Hanging Around For?
- Hey, Flick That Chip Off Your Shoulder
- The Village Life of Hendra Gunawan
- These Tins Really Take the Biscuit!
- Chrissy Amphlett | You’re Not Like the Rest
- These Conor’s Are Probably a Gonner
- Successfully Sensitive | Emotionally Unstable
- Tea for Two and Two for Tea
Category Archives: Soft paste Porcelain
Fryerstown Antique Fair will celebrate its 42nd anniversary in 2017. It is held on the surrounding days of the Australia Day holiday on January 25th each year. The popular annual event has grown from strength to strength each year and … Continue reading
Satsuma ware or, as written in Wikipedia: (薩摩焼 satsuma-yaki), is also sometimes referred to as “Satsuma porcelain.” It is a type of Japanese earthenware pottery which originated in the late 16th century, during the Azuchi-Momoyama period, and is still produced … Continue reading