- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- Adam and Eve or Suzanne and André?
- I Don’t Know About You But … I Decline Myself
- Is the Scalpel Mightier Than the Pen?
- Ha-Ha | ‘It’s better than sex’
- Hutton’s Hamming It Up
- Wowed By the Cloud
- Here Comes the Bride
- Walk Softly Witch! You Are Wanted by Carter Brown
- Hop To It | The Tale of Aurora and Tithonus
Tag Archives: satsuma
Satsuma ware or, as written in Wikipedia: (薩摩焼 satsuma-yaki), is also sometimes referred to as “Satsuma porcelain.” It is a type of Japanese earthenware pottery which originated in the late 16th century, during the Azuchi-Momoyama period, and is still produced … Continue reading