- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Sacre Couer – Sacre Bleu
- Viva Vivat Bohmen
- Bear With Me – You’ll Adore These
- I Will Keep an Open Mind – Is It Art or Science?
- Not Sure About You, But, “I Leica His Art”
- Why Not Take Part in Viewing Some Drive-By Art
- Tennyo “Magokoro” – The Goddess of Sincerity
- How Many Kinds of Sweet Flowers Grow In an English Country Garden?
- The Lady and the Unicorn
- How To Create Some Very Angry Penguins
Category Archives: Woodworking
At times I have just stated some facts, or given some opinions or just wondered about things I see and take pictures of. This time, I’m asking for a little help. I have two photos of the same item here. … Continue reading
Lucerne’s Chapel Bridge (or in German – Kapellbrücke) is a charming covered wooden footbridge which crosses the Reuss River over Lucerne, Switzerland. The bridge was named after St. Peter’s Chapel and its uniqueness and popularity is due to its exquisite, triangular … Continue reading
Mulga-Wood -has been used extensively for Australian souvenir and gift-ware throughout the middle of the 20th century and is largely considered ‘kitsch’. Its height of popularity probably began in the Inter-war Years and continued through to the 1960s and 1970s. Mulga or … Continue reading