- Follow MaryAnn Adair's 'Is it art' Blog on WordPress.com
- Here’s a Chunk of Drewfunk
- I Allus Has Wan At Eleven
- UNeeda Shida Fix?
- These Are No Fakes | These Are Real Thake’s
- Sporadic Braddock | Is Hardly Nomadic
- Ring Ring Why Don’t You Give Me a Call?
- One Man’s Junk is Another Man’s Treasure
- Not the Blue Poles You Were Perhaps Thinking Of?
- Don’t Be Put Off By Putos
- A Great Combi-Nation of VW Art
Tag Archives: Post-modernism
St Kilda West’s “Pamela Anderson House” was once owned by infamous Australian Rules footballer/commentator from “The Footy Show“, Sam Newman. Situated at 270 Canterbury Road, on a former railway reserve, this post-modern style house was built in 2001 by Melbourne … Continue reading